Well, Thanksgiving was a blast for us. It was fun getting to spend time up in Salt Lake. James and I got to sleep at the red brick house that my dad has completely remodeled and it was beautiful. I felt like we were at a luxury hotel (minus the luxurious bed, Thanks for letting us borrow the air mattress April, James and I still appreciated it.)
Now it is back to the grind of school, but it's not so bad knowing that there is only a week and a half of classes left and then a week of finals. I'm kind of looking forward to all of it, and being able to check each test off of my calendar.
Meanwhile James is living up this last bit of freedom before he jumps back into school in January with lots of computer games and building a new TiVo. (I love having a techy husband!)
Well, to everyone out there, happy holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment