This is just a video from Halloween that is long overdue. Jon was able to borrow a very cool lightsaber so that he could dress as a Jedi. I was so impressed with the lightsaber that we decided to shoot some video of it and then post it online. So here is the link to the video: Lightsaber Halloween Video.
Ok, of course we also have to include some other Halloween pictures.
I am dressed up as a computer nerd for Halloween. Paula is dressed up as an old lady. Harr harr harr, I hear you laughing about my costume. You're saying, what's the difference? Isn't that how I always look. Hey well guess what, no, I'm not that nerdy.
4 comments:
Wow! Paula is such an old lady! that's what she's going to look like in ten years or two children. hahahaha
I love that picture of you Pauls... You are one hot Grandma!!! Anyway, we need to get together and do something sometime.
Great Costumes! I need your e-mail so I can send you stuff about Food Storage. Mine is ladyplz@gmail.com
Love the Jedi video. That's pretty awesome! You all had great costumes!
Post a Comment