Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Christmas Vacation

Hello all, I thought I would post a few pictures I have been wanting to share with all of you. James and I have been down here in warm and mostly sunny Chandler, AZ. It's been great getting to be with the Speirs and we're so glad all of the siblings could make it down here too.


First, here is my cute and adorable, and extrememly nice dog Gypsy. Joy found this device of torture to put on Gypsy and she was so good and just took it in stride.


This is the new haircut I got. I love it and even though it doesn't look nearly as good when I do it, I still think it is one of my favorites in the last few years.



Here is our cute house at 6 am. James was so great and put up tons of lights this year so when it snowed our house could look like this! What a great guy he is! (Plus it was awesome to have more lights up than the rest of all of Provo. I think we were the most festive house for many blocks).

For our Christmas Eve we held the first "Speirs Ugly Sweater Party Event." Here is what James and I put together. You can't tell but James is wearing a Uof U sweatshirt and I found a very ugly sparkly turtleneck and glued ugly candy canes and bows to it. We had some great laughs and I will have to share more pictures with you soon.

Here are the backs of our ugly sweaters. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

*katie said...

I love your haircut! It's so cute on you. I'm going to start growing mine out and I may have to get some long bangs like yours. CUTE! And I love the ugly sweaters:) Way to go James on the Christmas lights--so festive!