Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Picture I love

Two weeks ago I got to walk for graduation (even thought I graduated in December they don't have a ceremony until April). I am so glad I did it. It went well and it was great having James' mom here. There were several pictures taken, but this one is my favorite. I copied it from Catherine's blog so the resolution is probably not the best.

4 comments:

John and Dana Lyn said...

Aww! You guys look great! I'm glad I got to take a graduation picture with John and my little girl too. It hangs on the wall right next to my diploma. Makes me remember how hard I had to work to get it! Congrats Paula!

Catherine said...

Um, I don't know how bad the photo quality is...it could just be a slightly blurry image (assuming you're saying its a blurry image).

Chris and Christina said...

SOOOO cute! your baby girl is getting so big! and yay for walking but more importantly, yay for being done with school and the NCLEX!!!

Karen said...

it was so fun seeing your cute little family!