Ok, I may have to catch a bunch of you up to date before I reveal what in the world "the verdict" actually means. You see I'm super bad at sharing this kind of news but James and I are expecting Baby Speirs #1. I'm 20 weeks along which means I should only have about 20 more weeks to go. So I am sorry for this late notice to so many people that we have not told. I'm more of one of those people who would rather everyone just figures it out on their own. (For some reason I feel awkward telling people this kind of stuff).
James however insists that we tell ya'll now even though I think it would be fun for people to just discover that at some point we had three kids and a fourth on the way.
So once again, I am sorry, but now it makes the wait only half as long for you. :)
And now for the really exciting stuff. (drum roll) We are having a happy, healthy little GIRL. Yup, "Baby Speirs" can now be "Baby Suzzy" or "Baby Gretchen" or whatever you want to call her as long as it is feminine in nature. (As you can tell, we're needing some name help so please feel free to suggest).
11 comments:
We were so excited for you guys when we found out, but we're even MORE excited now that we know you're having a girl! Congratulations! They are so much fun. Hope we can get together and see you guys soon. Oh, and my name vote would be for "katelyn"... just a suggestion!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!
yay! Paula, I'm so excited for you. I'm having a girl and am only about 5 weeks ahead of you. I hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations! How fun! Paula I am the same way. I like to not tell people and then they overhear you talking about it to someone who does know, or you are totally pregnant and people are looking at you funny like "if she was pregnant I think she would have told me..." anyways you prob don't even look prego. but i'm with you!
Woo hoo! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you both!
I totally with you on the not telling people thing...I would love to just wait til I pop out a baby and then be like, "hey, check it out!" :)
Congratulations and thanks for finally saying something about the baby. I don't think I could have kept it secret much longer! :-) Girls first are the best! Sorry James. I'm sure your mom would disagree but girls first you have a best friend for Paula and a built in baby sitter! Enjoy the next 20 weeks.
Yay! we find out on Thursday what we are having and are super excited that you are having a girl! If we have a girl they can be best friends, and if it's a boy then they should get married so we can be family!
Congrats Paula and James!! A little girl will be so fun!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two!Your going to be a GREAT MOM Paula!
Paula, that is such exciting news!! I can't believe you were able to keep the lid on it for 20 whole weeks!!! Hope you're not too sick by the time school starts. You make #4 prego in our class (but not me yet) -it should be a very interesting semester!
ps. Love the new house! Congratulations on everything!
Post a Comment