Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Many Faces of Lanora

Sorry it has been such a while since my last post. School, babies, and life have kept us so busy, but now that is over, somewhat and I can share with you these pictures chronicling this child's first 3 weeks of life. Here are the many faces of Lanora. (ok, most of them are of her sleeping, it's just so hard to catch her cute expressions when she is awake.)

Day 2 at the hospital



This is pretty much what she looks like after being fed. Happy Baby.


Here she is a week old with her Grandma Speirs who came to help us for a week after Lanora was born. Get a look at those cheeks!



My little burrito.


I just love this hat. My friend knit it for her.


And here she blends in with the environment. I just love
how much pink there is in the house now.


And a close up.

4 comments:

RhubarbLady said...

We had adorable little burritos too! Why do we associate our babies with food? Is it because both our babies and food are important necessities in our lives? She is definitely a cutie!

Christi Pobst said...

She is beautiful! You do have alot of pink and those cheeks are just too cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures! She's adorable!!! Counting down the days till I get to meet her!

Misti said...

She is darling!