We are just 15 days away from my due date, though I think my ideal day for having this kid would be on the 23rd which is just 13 days from now, but definitely not any sooner than that. I think my classes would certainly suffer if she came earlier than that. I can't believe how busy life has been.
We finally smoothed out the texture on the walls and painted our living room. It looks so much better and I would post a picture if I wasn't up on campus. Thanks so much Catherine and April for dedicating your Friday night, supplies, and expertise. It was very needed.
I will try to post some pics, but if I don't get around to it soon I am sorry, it will probably be a while after this baby comes.
2 comments:
Oh, happy thanksgiving...anything...any, um, news?
congrats paula! She look so sweet. Superwoman doing in nursing school :)
Post a Comment