Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Countdown

Alot of my friends have put up baby widgets on their blogs counting down the days until they are due. I can't do this because it would make the time go by too slowly for me. Unfortunately I can't keep myself from counting down anyways until November 26th. As of today I only have 50 days to go. This sounds forever away but then I think about everything I need to do for school, house, and baby and I realize this is a very short time indeed. Amazing how days can speed by but be long all at the same time.

4 comments:

*katie said...

Fun, fun!! It will be here before you know it, especially with all you have going on! I'm so excited for you guys!

Christi Pobst said...

It will go by so quickly! It's oh so fun! We want to see belly pictures, I'm sure you look fabulous!

RhubarbLady said...

Thank you for the update-just worry about plenty of rest for you now since you'll be short of rest for quite some time once you've got a wonderful new little one to love.

Lindsay said...

I am so excited for your family!! It really does go by fast when you look back in a year! I hope everything goes smoothly for you, which I am sure it will! Congratulations!!