Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas

Again, it's been a long time since we posted anything, but it is time that we did. Today I have a lot of homework, but to get through it all, I need to give myself rewards. So right now blogging is my reward for having finished an assignment.

I love being in the house we are in, but regret not having time to make it especially cute. I'm proud when I vacuum if that means anything to you. Because I probably won't have lots of time to spend decorating this year, I thought I would share with you some of the kinds of decorations I like and wish to buy/make someday.













My thanks goes to Martha Stewart and Pottery Barn for the images!

3 comments:

*katie said...

Very pretty wreaths! I like the red one in front of the mirror...I wonder how hard that would be to make... :)

Lissa Nelson said...

Yes, it is a rare occasion for me to get around to vacuuming as well. I totally understand! :)

JONESIES said...

love the square wreath! You guys have good reason not to update your soooo busy!